Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!

I have been cooking and eating way too much over the last week and have recipes to share. I just need to find some time to write them up for you.

White chocolate cheesecake with sour cherry sauce, some old barbeque marinades rediscovered and some new salads and dressings discovered. I have made some new cakes and some simple pastas. I am dying to play around with yeast cookery, but that won't be for another week or more, when things quieten down around here, sometime after the 9th.

Hopefully you are enjoying the simple entertaining of the season and having fun with family and friends.

(The image above is from here. Nothing to do with New Years Eve at all. The mini champagne bottles are to be given out as wedding favours. I could just get lost in wedding styling blogs some days - so gorgeous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what's happening in your kitchen. If you've tried one of my recipes, I'd like to know what you thought? Do you have some advice to make it better? Did you find a mistake? Perhaps it is a new favourite in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...