Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let them eat cake



Speaking of cakes....

I think I may just need to invent an occasion to make this gorgeous looking Rhubarb Meringue Cake from this book.



Perhaps an English-style tea party like the one photographed on these beautiful pages.



Vintage, floral tea dresses, fine bone china, crystal water tumblers, vases of heirloom roses, fine lace tablecloths, linen napkins, finger sandwiches, dainty quiches and decadent cakes. What else does a girl need in life?

I borrowed 'Food, Fashion, Friends' from the library recently after first seeing it here.

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what's happening in your kitchen. If you've tried one of my recipes, I'd like to know what you thought? Do you have some advice to make it better? Did you find a mistake? Perhaps it is a new favourite in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...